dissabte, 30 de maig del 2009

Final evaluation

· Observing your portfolio, can you see an improvement on your level of English since September 2008? Where, for example?

I think that I have improved because we worked on the compositions a lot and we wrote a lot which is a good way to learn.
I think that I improved more during the second term.

· Which activity best shows your level of English?

I think that the activity which best shows my level are the blogs and the portfolios because I write there and it shows my English level.

· Which activities were really USEFUL for you to improve your English? Why?

I think that the most useful activity were the three news items because it was difficult to choose a news items because sometimes it was a very difficult item and difficult to understand but I have always been able to do them.
Other very useful activities are the blog and the portfolio.

· Which activities did you not find useful to learn English? Why not?

In my opinion I think all the activities were useful but the one which was the least useful was watching the film, because it was with Spanish subtitles.

· Which activities did you enjoy doing and would like to do again next year?

I think that the best activity was the Aula d’Idiomes activity because you can do a lot of things there.

The portfolio entrances*

The Portfolio entrances*

My blog & my friends blogs*

Laura*

La meva foto
Hi!My name is Laura and I'm 16 years old.My birthday is on 21st November. I like dancing and listening to music.