dimecres, 26 de novembre del 2008

My trip to Ibiza

My Trip To Ibiza!
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own.

Ok, I’ll start. Good morning everybody! I’m Laura Juncà and I’m a student at IES Castelló d’Empúries. Today want to talk to you about my last holidays because I like going on holidays a lot and every year I go to a different place.
I went to Ibiza to dance traditional dances with Esbart of Castelló d’Empúries.
We left to Castelló at 4 p.m. to go to Barcelona airport to catch the plane. We arrived in Barcelona airport at 6 p.m. and we left for Ibiza at nine thirty p.m. When we arrived in Ibiza there was the Esbart of Sant Rafel who took us by bus to Sant Antoni. At night the young people from Ibiza took the young people of my Esbart to the Sant Antoni’s pubs.
Finally we left the pubs at 4 a.m.
Next day we woke up at 8 a.m. to visit Ibiza. We were tired but we took the bus and we went to Ibiza.
In Ibiza we visited the castle and the village. Then we took the bus and we passed in front of Pacha. When we saw Pacha we said: “This is Pacha?” because it wasn’t very beautiful but a person from Ibiza said: “At night it is very beautiful”. Later we went to the traditional museum in Ibiza, it was very beautiful.
Then we had lunch in a forest in Santa Eulàlia. For lunch we had sandwiches and bananas. The boys threw the food at each other and we had a good time.
In the afternoon we visited the hippy market and I bought some earrings, then we visited Santa Gertrudis and after we returned to Sant Antoni to have a reception with the cultural councillor and we ate a typical cake. After we had dinner with the Sant Antoni’s Esbart and we went to Sant Antoni’s pubs again. We danced all the night.
On Sunday morning, the third day, we slept all morning and in the afternoon we went for a walk to Sant Antoni and at 4 p.m. we went back to the hotel to dress and make up for the dancing.
We got on the bus and we went to Sant Rafel, there we went to mass and after we danced. We danced very well and everybody told us that we were very good dancers.
Afterwards we had dinner in a restaurant and then we went to the hotel to sleep.
There were a people who didn’t sleep because at 5 a.m. we left Ibiza to return to Castelló.
At Ibiza’s airport I bought a Pacha perfume.
We slept all the plane trip and when we arrived in Castelló everybody was very tired.
I think that is one of the best trips I have ever made because I laughed a lot and I met people from Ibiza who were very friendly.
In March Sant Antoni’s esbart will came her to dance too.
I recommend you to go to Ibiza but in the summer when there are a lot of parties.
That’s it.
Thank you for your attention and have a nice day.




The portfolio entrances*

The Portfolio entrances*

My blog & my friends blogs*

Laura*

La meva foto
Hi!My name is Laura and I'm 16 years old.My birthday is on 21st November. I like dancing and listening to music.