dimecres, 15 d’octubre del 2008

Presentation*

Hi!
My name is Laura Juncà Garriga and I was born in the Clínica Santa Creu on 21st November 1992. I live in Castelló d'Empúries with my parents and my younger sister.

My father's name is Anicet and he is head of the civil protection.

My mother's name is Assumpció and she's a secretary.

My sister's name is Marta and she is eight years old, she studies third primary.

When I was little I had a lot of problems with my leg and I couldn't walk for one or two years.

I studied primary in CEIP Ruiz Amado in Castelló d'Empúries, here I met my friend Nuri.

After I finished primary xchool I started ESO in the IES Castelló d'Enpúries.

Now, I'm studying social batxillerat in IES Castelló d'Empúries too.

In the futur I will be teacher.

I have a lot of friends but I have five bests friends: Nuri, Júlia, Clàudia, Cèlia and Albert.

I love dancing and skiing.
Laura**

The portfolio entrances*

The Portfolio entrances*

My blog & my friends blogs*

Laura*

La meva foto
Hi!My name is Laura and I'm 16 years old.My birthday is on 21st November. I like dancing and listening to music.